Kannabikki, October 21st, 2007, 3:52 am
- Any one lend a drooling fangirl a mop?!
This is such a good Comic!
Jin Tae, October 21st, 2007, 1:41 pm
- Don't you just hate when introductions end up that way?
On the other hand, if someone was walking around school with pixie wings (or a floor length cloak, for the sake of argument ^.^;) on any other day but Halloween, his name would be all over the school within a matter of minutes. It might even be recorded in the school's collective memory, the tale being passed on to the future generations of freshmen. Quite possibly surviving passed the graduation of the particular student. Of course, this would be just a theory. Never happened in my home town or anything. Really, never happened. Stop looking at me like that. It never happened. -.-;;
LongLiveRa, October 21st, 2007, 8:02 pm
- Jin Tae: I am that kid with the floor length cloak and yes I have survived into highschool legend...so youre right congratulations on your deduction.
awesome comic so amazing.
punk4life4, October 23rd, 2007, 3:51 pm
Uh - Jin Tae: You see, in my school, wearing fairy wings, and long black cloaks is an every day thing. Still, good point.
Nice comic so far.
r-chama, October 26th, 2007, 6:17 pm
- punk4life4: a BOY wearing fairy wings? Srsly? XD
But yeah, there's always that one or ten person(s) wearing floor length cloaks. That's not me, but I associate with them.
Yeah, anyway, I like his "I already know that" *goes back to rummaging in locker*. :]
.:Jones:., November 7th, 2007, 6:01 am
- omg!! i love you piercing guy!! see, i have named him.... can i have him? pretty please? =]
Jin Tae, November 8th, 2007, 5:36 pm
- Wow. A lot of commentary. Sorry if I distracted anyone. Anyway, what I was trying to point out was that any mark of individuality will get a kid's name spread across the entire school. In introductions, it is really awkward if your reputation preceeds you.
Then again, it is really easy to know your locker neighbors at my school because there are club stickers plastered on the doors, and each sticker has their name on it. If Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Handsome's locker was next to mine, I'd wonder why he was a member of the Feminist Activists of Georgia.
On a totally different note! What is snuffling in his locker?
Lillie (Guest), December 21st, 2007, 1:04 am
- the "ag" in the locker door is making me quite gigglesome, its every time i see it >.< im quite wierd